Catch up on the latest advancement news worldwide, the latest CASE news, trending discussions on CASE communities and content shared by member institutions.
6 ways to engage alumni using Facebook Live—From Q&A sessions with professors to streaming homecoming events, institutions are leveraging Facebook technology in creative ways.
Politicians on college campuses—Here’s how U.S. institutions prepare for visits from public figures.
What’s the future of college marketing?—The “typical” college student is shifting. How can colleges use data to keep up?
Survey confirms immigration fears turning students away from U.S. higher ed—A new survey indicates that international students are increasingly wary of studying in the U.S.
Want to hawk coffee on campus? Not without internships—Campuses push for creative partnerships with food vendors.
- FromAdvancement Weekly: 3 steps to make presentations pop; when to trust your gut at work; how to really show appreciation.
- ICYMI: How to practice inclusive fundraising, from BriefCASE.
- April 28 is the deadline for our CASE Research Awards.
- Members at North American institutions are invited to fill out our CASE Compensation Survey.
Trending in CASE Communities
- Acknowledgement letters for employees who donate
- Photo/video releases
- Networking/career mentoring platforms advice
- Facebook Live policy
- Phonathon effectiveness
Shared By CASE Members
How can students make the most of their time at California Baptist University? Here’s a primer.
Follow a day in the life of Olympic champion swimmer Adam Peaty at Loughborough University.
The Purdue University Alumni Association reflects on alumni legacies.
The University of Michigan is celebrating its bicentennial. Here’s a snapshot of some noted alumni.