Help celebrate the cream of the crop in publishing and educational advancement! Volunteer with us as a CASE Platinum Awards judge. It’s a great opportunity to recognize game-changing work and give back to the profession.
We’re recruiting awards judges in three specific categories:
- Best Articles of the Year
- Best Practices in Digital Communications
- Excellence in Photography
Platinum Awards finalists are identified from CASE’s district awards programs. Then, volunteer judges choose one entry that deserves platinum status.
How Judging Works
- Judges participate in a 30-minute judging orientation.
- You’ll spend no more than a few hours reviewing and scoring entries between March 18–April 30.
- You’ll participate on a judge panel call by May 1 to select the Platinum Award winner.
- You’ll help develop the judges’ comments for the winning entries.
- You’ll have fun and get some fresh ideas!
How to Sign Up
Reply to email@example.com to sign up or for more information.
If you are not able to judge this year, feel free to pass this along to any of your colleagues (or folks in your network) who you think might be willing to volunteer.
Last Year’s Winners
Explore the 2018 winners. One winning example: Indiana University’s crowdsourced cupcake and bakery takeover. For IU Day, the university called on its community to vote for a special new cupcake flavor.