Catch up on the latest advancement news worldwide, the latest CASE news, trending discussions on CASE communities and content shared by member institutions.
Interactive campus maps help students navigate universities—Colleges use new mapping and data tools to provide information and updates.
A rush to meet demand and expectations for student housing—Growth in the U.S. student-housing sector means new set-ups and features.
Will international students stay away?—Four in 10 colleges are seeing drops in applications from international students amid concerns that the political climate might keep them away.
Colleges cope with unexpected crises—U.S. community colleges grapple with water crises, accidents and more.
Universities must address local and global challenges—A new report explores how being locally and globally competitive is the greatest challenges for institutions worldwide.
- Our Asia-Pacific Advancement Conference is just around the corner in April and it happens to be celebrating its 10th anniversary! Here’s what’s coming up in Singapore.
- CASE andUniversities UK form a compliance working group to support members in preparing for GDPR and fundraising regulation.
- In Advancement Weekly: how to audit your time; finding joy in your practice; focus advice from a leadership pro.
- Ideas to practice inclusive fundraising, from BriefCASE.
- An update on U.S. federal news.
- The next #casesmc chat is Tuesday, March 28.
Trending in CASE Communities
- Acknowledgement letters for employees who donate
- Campus photo shoot permissions
- Best practices for promoting university events to alumni
- Companies for magazine redesign
- Alumni representation on board of trustees
- Donation of airline miles
Shared by CASE Members
The University of Kansas debate team is bringing its A-game.
See the University of Derby in 360 degrees.
Cooking corner with the University of Delaware: Cauliflower wings, four ways.
These Gordon College students hit Disney World for spring break. Magic ensued.