Catch up on the latest advancement news worldwide, the latest CASE news, trending discussions on CASE communities and content shared by member institutions.
A snapshot of charities and giving in Australia—These are the key numbers and trends on Australian giving.
Many midlevel donors are being ignored, report finds—A study by fundraising consultant NextAfter finds that midlevel donors fall into a communication “black hole.”
National survey shows high rates of hungry and homeless community college students—New survey results show that a third of community college students go hungry.
- How to build a great marketing team—from Advancement Weekly.
- Also in Advancement Weekly: tips to lead an elite organization and balancing caring and toughness in leadership.
- See the latest issue of Currents for pieces on social listening, connecting entrepreneurs to students and faculty, axing the telethon and more.
- Catch up on the latest updates on tax reform in our March 21 legislative webinar.
- We’ve announced our key speakers for this summer’s Summit for Leaders in Advancement.
- On the blog: 5 tips to launch an alumni podcast.
Trending in CASE Communities
- Data collection methods
- Class reunions vs. affinity reunions
- How social media management fits in structure
- Student health insurance
- Speaker series endowment
Shared by CASE Members
University College London scientists unearthed the world’s oldest fossils. Learn about them here.
Here’s how Temple University explores the history of its school colors, cherry and white.
The best part of Classics Day? The feast, agree students at Germantown Friends School.
Hungry? Maybe skip this University of Birmingham video, which takes a creative approach to explaining dining options.
March Madness has come to U.S. campuses. Here’s a hype video from Kent State University that captures the spirit.