Catch up on the latest advancement news worldwide, the latest CASE news, trending discussions on CASE communities and content shared by member institutions.
Just wrapped up a cool project? Have a snippet of good news about your institution to share? Add it in the comments.
Rising fees for EU students, tougher controls—The UK economy could take a hit, post-Brexit, if its government tightens controls on international students.
Global MBA applications rise for the first time in four years—A new report indicates that MBA enrollments are on the rise.
Universities launch online quizzes to help alumni plan gift allocation—Surveys can help donors target preferences.
Free college explained in global context—A look into global low- or no-tuition college models.
Tracking students’ every move—How learning analytics will shape the future of higher education.
Nominate an outstanding colleague for a Distinguished Service Award.
Speaking of awards, our Circle of Excellence Awards are open! Submit your entries before March 10.
Beware of gifts that eat—learn more in the Jan./Feb. issue of Currents.
- CASE-NAIS Independent Schools Conference, Jan. 22-24 in Austin, Texas
- Winter Institute for Chief Development Officers, Feb. 15-17 in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Social Media & Community Conference, March 13-15 in Los Angeles, California
Trending in CASE Communities
- Alumni impact on student retention
- “Where are they now” profile examples
- Welcome/acceptance packet
- STEM building and maker space
- Donor-funded scholarships for international students
What CASE Members Are Sharing
It’ll be Aggie Ski Day soon. Here, Utah State University’s mascot hits the slopes.
Here’s a snapshot of dance at Trinity Laban Conservatory in London.
Review the University of Colorado Boulder’s “Boulder Bucket List” for must-dos.
Take a crash course in Canadian mountains 101 with the University of Alberta’s My Favorite Mountain series.