Catch up on the latest advancement news worldwide, the latest CASE news, trending discussions on CASE communities and content shared by member institutions.
Just wrapped up a cool project? Have a snippet of good news about your institution to share? Add it in the comments.
How personalization will drive higher ed tech in 2017—Personalization has come a long way in the past decade. Here’s what the future may hold.
In era of fiscal concern, colleges look to new degree programs to boost bottom lines—New programs in STEM fields extend opportunities for enrollment.
International inspirations—Some U.S. community colleges are forging ties with international companies for apprenticeships.
Brexit will help UK universities, says education leader—Oxford University’s head of Brexit strategy explains the possible pluses to Brexit.
The biggest charitable donations of 2016—A sizable portion of them went to higher education, including Stanford University and Johns Hopkins University.
Digital donors changing charitable communications—Digital donors are challenging organizations to communicate via social media and accept online donations.
- Bounce back after a rough week—ideas in the latest issue of Advancement Weekly.
- Also in Advancement Weekly: advice for getting promoted and how to show your boss more appreciation.
- Giving to education continues strong growth, according to a recent study.
- Deadlines for the CASE Internship Program
- Congratulations to the winners of our Independent Schools Awards, who will be recognized at the CASE-NAIS Independent Schools Conference next week in Austin, Texas.
- From the CASE Library: resources on alumni dues, diversity and endowments.
Trending on CASE Communities
- Stock donations
- Looking for ways to honor veterans
- Alumni impact on student retention
- Fixing incorrect Google Maps data
- Volunteer board phonathon
- Social media audit checklist
- Annual fund infographics
Shared by CASE Members
Indiana University creates a “Things to Do” Snapchat newscast. Here’s one.
Lincoln Memorial University shared this story of a student who graduated just days after losing her home to fire.
Explore acrobatic salsa with Saint Louis University.
“A crepe a day will keep the Fs away.” In this video, community and staff wished Princeton University students luck on exams.