Catch up on the latest advancement news worldwide, the latest CASE news, trending discussions on CASE communities and content shared by member institutions.
Have something to share? Add it in the comments.
Development professionals with purer motives raise more funds—A new report examines motives and incentives in fundraising.
College is a 4-year-long balancing act for first-generation students—Two students share the ongoing challenges of balancing work, school and expectations.
National need, local solutions—U.S. community colleges are focusing on producing more STEM grads.
Colleges are watching—Universities balance student privacy with predictive analytics.
University applications from EU countries fall by 9 percent—The fall comes in the wake of Brexit and uncertainty over arrangements for EU students.
- Philanthropy is on the rise in Australia and New Zealand, according to a new report.
- Congrats to the 2016 recipients of our Benefactor Awards for community college support.
- CASE Europe is looking for host institutions for its Graduate Trainee Scheme.
- Submit a proposal to present at DRIVE/, our data and analytics conference in Bellevue, Washington, May 23-24, 2017.
Trending in CASE Communities
- Building student awareness of scholarships
- Online alumni communities
- Messages on TV monitors on campus
- Branding tiers
- Conducting a community-wide survey
- Student fundraising solicitation and approval form
- Alumni board bylaws
Shared by CASE Members
The University of Virginia lawn was taken over this Halloween… by adorable children.
Villanova University uses graphics to explain why its annual fund matters.
Northwestern University’s Voter Van is back for the 2016 election.
The University of Manchester spotlighted research opportunities in this video.
Here’s a day in the life of a Miami University rower.