Catch up on the latest advancement news worldwide, the latest CASE news, trending discussions on CASE communities and content shared by member institutions.
Have something to share? Add it in the comments.
How President-elect Trump may impact higher education—Now that the U.S. election is over, here’s what may change.
The IT issues ahead—Topping the list of higher education institutions’ IT concerns is information security, according to a new report.
Classroom of the future takes learning to new levels—Institutions around the globe use virtual reality to expand their reach.
Swing state campuses show full force of election impact—Here’s a look at how institutions in Ohio, Florida and North Carolina grappled with this week’s U.S. election upheavals.
Branch campus growth has moved to Asia—China is among the fastest growing destinations for branch campus operations, according to a new report.
- Call for leaders: we’re looking for volunteers to join our board and commissions.
- CASE Europe is looking for host institutions for its Graduate Trainee Scheme.
- Have you downloaded our Currents app? Explore the latest issue.
- Dive into the CASE Library’s recently updated resources on diverse philanthropy constituencies.
Trending in CASE Communities
- Building awareness of scholarships
- Alumni weekend/homecoming naming
- Phonathon and the election
- Podcast tools
- Independent school alumni board bylaws
Shared by CASE Member Institutions
Lawrence University is gearing up for its giving day.
The University of Surrey is celebrating its 50th university. Here’s a peek at its celebratory procession.