Catch up on the latest advancement news worldwide, the latest CASE news, trending discussions on CASE communities and content shared by member institutions.
Have something to share? Add it in the comments.
Last steps to leadership—New community college presidents offer their insights.
Video continues to upward climb in education—Webcasting, student use of video for assignments, and video lectures are all on the rise, according to a new report.
Millennial demand drives higher ed badging expansion—Many U.S. colleges and universities award certificates and other microcredentials so students can demonstrate specialized skills.
How friendly is too friendly with regents, presidents?—Higher education leaders grapple with how to forge a healthy working relationship with governing boards.
China releases international education strategy for 2020—The Chinese government’s latest higher education plan focuses more on international enrollment.
- The CASE Europe Annual Conference kicks off Tuesday! Follow the #ceac16 hashtag to keep up with conference takeaways.
- Instead of best practices, define next practices—tips in Advancement Weekly.
- Also in Advancement Weekly: how to be a good listener and why your team members feel stressed.
- Have you downloaded the CASE Currents app yet?
- Grappling with a student death: how to help your community find caring and closure in the September issue of Currents.
Trending in CASE Communities
- Alumni records
- Credit card processing
- IRA charitable rollover gifts
- Phonathon: calling cell numbers
- Web request form
What CASE Members are Sharing
To kick off the academic year, students at the College of Charleston snapped selfies with the college’s president.
Meet the Curtin University student who’s a Paralympic athlete.
Temple University students can use this handy video to understand their campus lingo.
The University of Hull looks behind the scenes on a life-size interactive projection project.