Catch up on the latest advancement news worldwide, the latest CASE news, trending discussions on CASE communities and content shared by member institutions.
Have something to share? Add it in the comments.
Giving Days donors lack diversity—A report explores trends in Giving Day goals, donors and technology.
International and postgraduate fees survey, 2016—A survey of tuition fees in the UK examines higher education consequences of Brexit.
Speeding it up—When students take a full load of courses, it can boost community college graduation rates.
Assault prevention progress on campus—Institutions mull over how to prevent and handle sexual assaults.
Experts call for action to combat academic corruption—An international panel of experts is calling for action against the dishonest practices that undermine educational credibility.
- Concise communication is an art—Advancement Weekly explores how to master it.
- Also in Advancement Weekly: a new leader’s 30-60-90-day plan and how to define your meeting for maximum productivity.
- Turning senior gifts into a tradition of giving: ideas from the August issue of BriefCASE.
- Use the five-step SPARQ technique to energize presentations, says CASE Conference on Community College Advancement speaker Steve Hughes. Here’s how.
- U.S. educational fundraisers see lower growth in 2015-2016, according to our research.
- Have you downloaded the Currents mobile app yet?
- Congrats to this year’s CASE Europe Graduate Trainees!
Trending in CASE Communities
- Save-the-date for alumni weekend
- Welcome to our new Center for Community College Advancement director
- Scholarship receptions
- Campaign incentives for donor relations professionals
Shared By CASE Member Institutions
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is celebrating 70 years of its Carolina Kickoff.
“Semester II” from the University of Sydney looks like a potential blockbuster. Here’s the trailer.
Researchers at Imperial College London are studying ferrets and the flu.
University of South Carolina professors know about shade and bae.
That’s impressive audio editing on this Facilities Fight Song video from James Madison University.
Fun fact: Did you know “Bad Luck Brian” of internet fame attended Kent State University?