Catch up on the latest advancement news worldwide, the latest CASE news, trending discussions on CASE communities and content shared by member institutions.
Have something to share? Add it in the comments.
USA: Widening participation in and the scope of study abroad—Thousands of American students seek practical experience while they study abroad.
After Brexit, will UK universities set up EU branch campuses?—Experts debate whether the outposts would help mitigate any declines in student recruitment.
Study: Private colleges up tuition discounts—A recent study shows that many schools have raised their tuition discounts substantially in the last decade.
Presidents engage with students through teaching—Some U.S. community college presidents teach courses to connect with students and faculty.
- Holding strategy sessions this summer with your team? Review these six mantras of content strategy.
- Congrats to our Distinguished Service Award winners!
- Kudos to our Educational Fundraising Awards and Research Awards in Educational Advancement winners.
- We’re extending a warm welcome to our new CASE trustees.
- Our next #casesmc chat is Tuesday, July 26. See you online!
Trending in CASE Communities
- Alumni council bylaws
- Email signatures
- Media training materials for coaches
- How to list scholarship names
Shared By Member Institutions
National University of Singapore created a series of videos to showcase gift impact. Here’s one:
The University of South Dakota’s survival guide videos offer tips for new students.
This University of Baltimore Snapchat takeover headed to NASA.
Tour guides at St. Edward’s University took a Pokemon excursion and offered tips.