Catch up on the latest advancement news worldwide, the latest CASE news, trending discussions on CASE communities and content shared by member institutions.
Have something to share? Add it in the comments.
Brexit spells uncertainty for EU universities—Experts examine how the U.K. leaving the European Union will impact student mobility.
Operation innovation: Startups on campus—Business incubators can spur innovation, job opportunities, new courses and more for institutions.
Why do so many graduate students quit?—Research suggests that most students have the academic ability to complete their studies, but systemic issues lead to burnout.
What do college students really think about diversity?—Researchers found that students support demographic diversity in faculty and undergraduate recruitment.
Transfer degree helps to raise completion rates—Transfer programs help U.S. community colleges meet students’ needs.
- Your membership, reimagined: As of July 1, all advancement staff at CASE member institutions have access to CASE services and resources. Learn more about our new member benefits.
- In the latest Advancement Weekly: master anything on your to-do list, how to include introverted employees, and making modern offices more human.
- Here are the world’s best stewardship ideas, from the July/August issue of Currents.
- Coming up: CASE’s Summit for Leaders in Advancement in New York City and our intensive Summer Institutes conferences in educational fundraising, alumni relations and more.
- Also coming up: our next #casesmc chat is Tuesday, July 12, on digital wellness for students, parents and faculty.
Trending in CASE Communities
- Hosting a “sweetheart weekend”
- Creative names for homecoming
- Boosting proofing and editing skills
- Marketing plan templates
- Growing regional fundraising programs
- Annual fund envelope within school magazine
Shared by CASE Members
This week, we’re highlighting Circle of Excellence award winners for long recruitment videos.
Gold: BI Norwegian Business School
Gold: The Holton-Arms School
Silver: University of Huddersfield
Bronze: Stanford University