Catch up on the latest advancement news worldwide, the latest CASE news, trending discussions on CASE communities and content shared by member institutions.
Have something to share? Add it in the comments.
Brexit vote prompts academic soul-searching over gulf with public—University staff largely wanted to remain in the European Union.
International schools: local enrollments fueling huge market expansion—The forecast for the already strong international schools sector remains strong.
ADA compliance across campus—To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, U.S. institutions review campuswide supports and procedures.
Colleges prioritize affordability for first-year students—Institutions develop programs to reduce costs for first-year freshmen and transfer students.
Gen-X presidents offer different perspective—Younger U.S. community colleges presidents connect with students, they say.
- CASE members, starting today, you have access to all kinds of new & reimagined resources. Learn more about your benefits.
- Review the Storify recap from our #casesmc chat on social media budgeting.
- Turn your inner critic into an ally—tips in Advancement Weekly
- Also in Advancement Weekly: don’t let fear ruin leadership and how to leverage creativity.
- The CASE InfoCenter is now the CASE Library. Our library staff members recently explored alumni engagement metrics.
Trending in CASE Communities
- How to define “alumni”
- Institutional accreditation websites
- Online graduate engagement
- Gifts of land
- Moving reunion to spring
- Annual fund envelope in magazine
Shared by CASE Members
This week, we’re highlighting Circle of Excellence award winners for short recruitment videos.
Gold: Northwestern University – “A Different Way of Thinking.”
Silver: London Metropolitan University – “The London Met Experience.”
Silver: Temple University – “Our Life’s Work.”
Bronze: Franklin & Marshall College – “F&M Documentary: Richard Camuccio.”
Bronze: University of Oxford – “This is Graduate Oxford.”