Catch up on the latest advancement news worldwide, the latest CASE news, trending discussions on CASE communities and content shared by member institutions.
Have something to share? Add it in the comments.
Charities spent 4 cents on advertising for each dollar raised online—A new report reveals the growth of email appeals and online donations.
The changing face of community college—U.S. community colleges are rethinking how they can meet student needs and change the perception of community colleges.
Online degrees could make universities redundant, historian warns—Prestigious universities face an “uncomfortable future” if they don’t innovate, writes a British historian.
LinkedIn wants college students to ‘swipe’ through their career exploration—LinkedIn’s new mobile app aimed at college students seeking their first job post-graduation.
- We’re excited to welcome Michael Kiser, currently at Lafayette College, as our new vice president of marketing and communications.
- In the April edition of BriefCASE: tips to smoothly launch a virtual campaign.
- Six rebranding pointers, updates on the 2016 CASE Europe Annual Conference in Brussels, and why data is the key to impactful stories—all in the latest BriefCASE.
- Help your team members find work-life balance with ideas in Advancement Weekly (login required).
- Also in Advancement Weekly: why strong communication skills are key during conflicts, the one skill a leader needs to succeed.
- Congrats to our 2016 Distinguished Service Award winners!
Trending in CASE Communities
- Unique alumni giveaway items
- What style guide do you use?
- 50+ reunion classes
- Communications for college within university
- Video to honor a donor
- Reunion giving ideas
What CASE Members are Sharing
Alabama State University’s Mighty Marching Hornets band played “Purple Rain” in tribute to Prince.
The Berkshire School celebrates Mountain Day, a tradition dating back to the school’s beginnings.
Anne Arundel Community College created this digital annual report to showcase its 2015 happenings.
This McMaster University video welcomes new graduates as alumni.