Catch up on the latest advancement news worldwide, the latest CASE news, trending discussions on CASE communities and content shared by member institutions.
Have something to share? Add it in the comments.
Gamification, personalization and continued education are trending in edtech—Institutions are turning to apps and other tech solutions to meet students’ needs.
Aging prospects are giving online—Donors 60 and older are just as likely to give online as those younger than 40, a new survey indicates.
India ranks its universities for the first time—India grapples with how to measure and improve the prestige of its 744 recognized universities.
Retirement wave keeps rolling—More than 80 percent of community college CEOs plan to retire within 10 years.
Don’t give up on philanthropy, Young Universities Summit told—International fundraising is challenging but not impossible, according to a university president at a recent summit.
Community colleges, seeking profit abroad, face pushback at home—Some U.S. community colleges face criticism as they recruit overseas.
- How to keep your goals in focus, from this week’s Advancement Weekly (login required).
- Also in Advancement Weekly: decentralized decision making and tips for leading with questions.
- On the CASE blog: Why data stories capture our attention—a Q&A with tech guru Alexandra Samuel, who’s presenting at the upcoming DRIVE/ Conference.
- From the latest issue of CURRENTS: Is your campus truly welcoming to students with disabilities?
Trending in CASE Communities
- Alumni leadership academy
- In memoriam notices
- ROI of hiring a major gift officer
- Program funding requests
- Homecoming pricing
Shared by CASE Members
Jugglers, engineers, horseback riders, quidditch players: this University of Guelph video has it all.
The Deposit Fairy paid a visit to Houston Baptist University.
Meet the sweetest students on campus at Dartmouth College.
Oxford Brookes University shared this student success story.