Catch up on the latest advancement news worldwide, the latest CASE news, trending discussions on CASE communities and content shared by member institutions. Have something to share? Add it in the comments.
The new business of b-schools—U.S. graduate business schools are redefining their programs to survive today’s competitive environment.
Politicians may be quiet on K-12, but foundations are busier than ever—Momentum is high for giving to K-12 education.
Taking the lead in being green—Community colleges explore environmentally friendly facilities and projects.
Young men miss out at university gender gap remains at record levels—Here’s how universities in England, Scotland and Wales are grappling with the gender gap.
- February is Student Philanthropy and Engagement Month. See how institutions are celebrating.
- Find three tactics to build team trust in Advancement Weekly (login required).
- Also in Advancement Weekly: how successful professionals network, and how to make an office redesign smoother.
- At the CASE-NAIS Independent Schools Conference this week, we honored the 2016 Independent Schools Award winners.
- Dates to remember:
- Monday, Feb. 8: Deadline for completing CASE’s North American compensation survey
- Tuesday, Feb. 9: #casesmc Twitter chat on educating students about social media
- Friday, Feb. 12: Nominations for CASE’s Distinguished Service Awards due
- Friday, Feb. 12: Session proposals for the 2016 CASE Conference for Community College Advancement due
Trending on CASE Communities
- Sharing donor addresses for memorial gifts
- Alumni awards events
- Legacy family programming
- Pocket-size alumni association info cards
- Organization of community college foundations
- Fundraising galas at independent schools
What CASE Members Are Sharing
Bentley University had its first alumni Snapchat takeover.
Students at Chapel-Hill Chauncy Hall School enter their head of school’s dreams in this snow day announcement film, “Snowception.”
Ready, set, draw: this video explores the University of South Wales’s doodle challenge.
Student callers at the University of Sydney gave a shout-out to donors in this thank you video.