Every year at Valentine’s Day, CASE members celebrate with their students and alumni in creative ways on campus and on social media. We’ve rounded up Valentine’s celebrations from several schools. Don’t see your school or have something to add? (We know there are many more examples out there.) Please share in the comments.
- College of William and Mary collected alumni and student love stories on relationships that began at the school.
- Duke University shared #BlueDevilLove on Twitter, tumblr and YouTube.
- Ohio State University shared #BuckeyeLove on Twitter, as part of larger giving campaign.
- Oklahoma State University held an Orange Crush contest.
- Princeton University‘s mascot, the Tiger, hid Valentine’s cards across campus and asked students to tweet photos when they found them.
- Sewickley Academy, shared Valentine’s box ideas for parents make for their children.
- Texas Tech offered Valentine’s Day cards for download, including one with, “I ‘Mustache’ You A Question,” which is fantastic.
- University of Alberta asked student alumni to take part in the #UAlbertaLove campaign. Stories were put into a Storify.
- University of Delaware held its Lovebirds Contest on Facebook. Married couples who both attended the school posted their photos, and the three couples with the most likes won.
- University of Idaho ran its annual Valentine’s contest, Vandal Valentines.
- University of Kansas created printable Valentine’s Day cards that alumni and students could share.
- University of New Hampshire students shared their #unhlove in this video and on social networks, including Vine, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- University of Portland held a “Spread the Love, Say Something Nice” event for Valentine’s Day.
- Villanova University collected Villanova love stories.
- Virginia Tech asked students what they love about the school, in this video.
Share other examples in the comments.