Robyn Neeley (@CASEASAP) is the program manager for CASE Affiliated Student Advancement Programs, the student advancement arm of CASE.
Student Engagement and Philanthropy Day is here and hundreds, if not thousands, of students are participating in events and activities at their institutions today to show their appreciation of donors and awareness of the importance of giving back. Here are a few examples:
- Villanova celebrates “I Love Villanova Day,” part of CASE ASAP Student Engage Day.
- Students at Trinity University are participating in a “Duckapalooza” and racing a duck down the acequia to raise funds.
- Rhodes University students pledged to walk over a 5m bed of hot coals to fundraiser for fellow students.
- Sydney Student Alumni Association wishes everyone a happy student engagement and philanthropy day from Sydney, Australia!
- The Tennessee University Student Ambassador Senior Gift Committee discusses the importance of giving back just a little bit to make a huge difference.
- The University of Brighton Alumni Association is hosting a Day of Thanks event for Student Engagament and Philanthropy Day.
- A photo page of student thank yous from students to their supporters.
- Ithaca’s president also joins in on the festivities.
- And photos from Sacred Heart University Forever Pioneers, S.T.A.T. and SHU Phonathon Callers’ successful Thank-A-Thon.
- Students at Transylvania University had a thank you letter-writing party in preparation for their SEP event.