The CASE Advancement Internship Program is an eight-week, paid summer internship that introduces undergraduate and graduate students to careers in advancement.
The program, started in 2016, gives host institutions an opportunity to work with great talent and help CASE diversify the advancement pipeline. Several host institutions have gone on to hire former interns in entry-level advancement positions.
Here are five reasons to take advantage of this opportunity.
- Retain and develop homegrown student talent from your campus.
- Invest, introduce and recruit top talent into the advancement profession.
- Demonstrate a commitment to increasing the number of diverse professionals in the field of advancement.
- Assist with professional development and mentoring of the next generation of advancement professionals.
- Offer campus-based experience, providing your intern with a rich perspective.
If you know a student who might be a good candidate for the CASE Advancement Internship Program, the deadline to apply is Feb. 8, 2019.