Catch up on the latest CASE news, trending discussions on CASE communities and content shared by member institutions.
- Are you a job candidate’s nightmare? Here’s how to improve your hiring processes, from Advancement Weekly.
- Also in Advancement Weekly: the case for not complaining at work and reasons your team might be less than productive.
- On the blog: innovation tips from Kiva founder and DRIVE/ Conference speaker Jessica Jackley.
- Our advocacy director Brian Flahaven examines myths driving a Florida bill about institutionally related foundations.
- Peruse the latest issue of Currents, including five ways board members can support fundraising.
- Mark your calendar: we’re announcing Circle of Excellence Awards winners on June 14.
- Our Summit for Leaders in Advancement, July 16-18 in San Francisco, is gearing up. Key speakers include: award-winning journalist Thomas Friedman; University of California President Janet Napolitano; Rice University President David Leebron; author and professor Anthony Greenwald, and more.
Trending in CASE Communities
- Independent school magazine audiences
- Networking/career platform advice
- Digital asset management
- Internal communications
- Graduation flower sales
- Calculating a gift pyramid
Shared by CASE Members
Watch this Finals Hype video from Carthage College for motivation to tackle big projects.
Speaking of finals, Aberystwyth University compiled these study tips.
After 61 years, a Cleveland State University graduate finally gets to attend commencement.
Southern Maine Community College celebrates its athletics year in review.