Catch up on the latest CASE news, trending discussions on CASE communities and content shared by member institutions.
- This week, we released results of our 2017 Ross-CASE Survey of Charitable Giving to Universities. UK universities’ philanthropic giving has reached record levels, surpassing the £1 billion-a-year milestone for the first time.
- Hear CASE President and CEO Sue Cunningham talk leadership in this episode of the Advancement Legends podcast.
- From Advancement Weekly: why every email doesn’t need an immediate response; how to say yes to innovation; why self-talk
- Follow us on Instagram (@caseadvance) for a sneak peek at the May/June issue of #casecurrents.
- In case you missed it: Here’s how President Trump’s tax plan may impact charitable giving in the U.S.
- Sad news: With heavy hearts, we said goodbye this week to beloved CASE vice president and longtime volunteer Michael Kiser, who passed away after a battle with cancer.
Trending in CASE Communities
- Networking/mentoring platforms
- In memoriam section in commencement program
- Naming opportunity for art gallery
- Calculating a gift pyramid?
- Magazine audiences
Shared By Members
The Rapping Professor at Temple University presents: a graduation song.
Laurentian University explored Star Wars history for May 4 (known as Star Wars day).
Kent State University celebrated its Alumni Day of Service April 29.
New students at the University of Manitoba can watch videos like this one to clarify their next steps.
James Madison University seniors left these “letters” with their takeaways.