Catch up on the latest advancement news worldwide, the latest CASE news, trending discussions on CASE communities and content shared by member institutions.
Diversity efforts take center stage throughout higher ed—Campuses explore equity and inclusion programming.
Hot topics in higher ed law for community colleges—A recent community college summit explored the legal issues that U.S. institutions may face in the next few years.
You’ve been accepted to Columbia. Oops, our mistake—Mistakes can leave applications (and admissions offices) shaken.
Why global education rankings don’t reveal the whole picture—Two researchers weigh in on how to measure international institutions’ excellence.
College admissions now using social media like never before—Admissions offers’ use of Facebook and Google is at an all-time high.
- From Advancement Weekly: 4 books that can change your leadership; how to cut out distractions in meetings; how to ask the right questions.
- Sue Cunningham, our president and CEO, reflects on a day spent with U.S. lawmakers discussing charitable giving.
- Endowment growth stays average but giving continues to rise in 2016, according to recent research on endowments.
- Find fresh insights on communications and marketing in our recently published white paper.
- Why are Chinese universities falling behind in the race for giving?
- Learn about new categories in our Circle of Excellence Awards and what a judge looks for in winning entries. (The deadline is March 10!)
- Also closing March 10: the CASE Europe Awards.
- We’re recruiting for the CASE Europe Graduate Trainee Scheme.
- Mark your calendar: Tuesday, Feb. 28, from 2-3 p.m. Eastern, is our next #casesmc chat on the evolution of social media.
Trending in CASE Communities
- Gifts for graduating seniors
- Email newsletter open rates: benchmark?
- Donating through PayPal
- Emeriti groups
- Senior parent solicitation letter
Shared by CASE Members
See a storm pass through Cambridge University in this time-lapse.
Clemson University professors share their take on NASA’s discovery of seven Earth-size exoplanets.
Go behind the scenes with Spokane Falls Community College’s STEM camp for girls.
University of Nottingham students share their stories of coming out.