Catch up on the latest advancement news worldwide, the latest CASE news, trending discussions on CASE communities and content shared by member institutions.
Have something to share? Add it in the comments.
Five big ways education will change by 2020—The future of education involves more technology and individualized education, say thought leaders.
How are global MBAs taking care of business?—Amid fierce competition, business schools worldwide are focusing on the global market and entrepreneurship.
As Amazon arrives, the campus bookstore is a books store no more—The rise of online textbook purchasing has challenged U.S. campuses to rethink the role of the bookstore.
Finding work-life balance—Community college presidents weigh in on how they achieve mental and professional wellness.
Generational differences affect tech initiatives in higher ed—With changing demographics, U.S. colleges grapple with meeting students’ technology needs.
The road to education with an ‘invisible disability’—Institutions work to support students with dyslexia, ADHD and other learning disabilities.
- Job satisfaction doesn’t necessarily improve performance. Read why in Advancement Weekly.
- Also in Advancement Weekly: why you should empower your employees to speak up and 3 ways to make a good first impression.
- How alumni events balance digital and print outreach—in September BriefCASE.
- The deadline (Oct. 1) is looming to complete the Voluntary Support of Education Survey.
- We’re looking for institutions to host an advancement intern as part of our newly launched program.
- Congrats again to our CASE Europe award winners!
Trending on CASE Communities
- How many options are too many on a giving site?
- Defining young alumni
- Financial support of your grants office
- Holiday messages
- Giving levels: what’s in it for me?
- Printed directory vs. online directory
Shared by CASE Members
Creighton University freshmen get tips on surviving college… from preschoolers.
The University of Minnesota is celebrating Goldy the Gopher’s birthday by fundraising for Masonic Children’s Hospital.
Learn to tie-dye with students at Punahou School.
Hull, England, has been designated as a UK City of Culture. Here’s how ready the University of Hull is to celebrate.