Catch up on the latest advancement news worldwide, the latest CASE news, trending discussions on CASE communities and content shared by member institutions.
Have something to share? Add it in the comments.
Universities UK presses for clarity on EU student admissions—Post-Brexit planning was the focus of a recent universities summit.
Customer excellence: A goal for universities—Gallup research links key experiences students have during college to their long-term outcomes in work and life as graduates.
Private college presidents talk costs, challenges at higher ed forum—In North Carolina, U.S. private college presidents discuss funding, academics and religious tolerance on campus.
Universities failing to make best use of Twitter, researchers say—Researchers argue that institutions should use social networks to break down barriers in their communities.
New kinds of councils needed for evolving universities—African universities, according to experts, need internal audits and new kinds of support to expand.
- Have you fallen into one of these three dangerous roles at work? Advancement Weekly
- Also in Advancement Weekly: 4 ways to say thanks and how successful people spend their lunch break.
- This week’s #casesmc chat was about Instagram best practices. Here’s the recap.
- CASE fans are buzzing about the new Currents app. Download it in your app store.
Trending in CASE Communities
- What app has changed your life?
- Inauguration and social media aggregator
- Measures of a successful grant department
- Samples of communications audits
- Donor recognition
- Institutional name change and impact on fundraising
What CASE Members are Sharing
The University of British Columbia explores fearless exploration in this video.
Can smartphones help combat depression and epilepsy? Kings College London researchers explore how.
Learn about the tiger quoll, Australia’s top marsupial predator, with the University of Wollongong.
Emory’s University’s Voices of Emory videos delve into student experiences. Here’s one.