Catch up on the latest advancement news worldwide, the latest CASE news, trending discussions on CASE communities and content shared by member institutions.
Have something to share? Add it in the comments.
Students link response time to teaching quality—The time it takes a university to respond to emails from students around the globe affects how they view the institution’s overall teaching quality.
Program to offer high school students grants for college classes—The U.S. Department of Education is piloting a program to allow low-income high school students funds to enroll in college-level courses.
Higher ed works to better support Hispanic students—U.S. institutions work to include this often underserved student population.
Rural promise programs meet local needs—Community colleges invest in rural communities with a range of scholarship initiatives.
Digital inspiring more donors to act—Web-based methods have overtaken print as the best means for inspiring donors to action, according to a global research report.
- Help boost your team’s efficiency with these tips from Advancement Weekly (login required).
- Also in Advancement Weekly: questions for new board hires, the importance of treating employees the same as customers.
- What’s the secret to strong board partnerships? Shared leadership. Read all about it in the May issue of BriefCASE.
- Here’s how mentoring programs can add value for alumni and why student advancement matters.
- We’re lucky and honored to have these leaders as trustee candidates and commission members.
- We’ve also appointed two new vice presidents here at CASE.
- Upcoming dates:
- May 24: #casesmc chat on social customer service
- June 3: Early bird deadline for the 2016 CASE Europe Annual Conference
- June 8: Announcement of the Circle of Excellence winners
- June 14: Giving USA report released, with an exclusive discount for CASE members
Trending in CASE Communities
- Alumni board travel
- Campaign document samples
- Board attendance policy
- President and social media
- Community college alumni mission statements
- Senior class giving
- Parents association
Shared By CASE Members
These alumni games at the Hun School of Princeton look like a blast.
SUNY Orange is hosting a graduation selfie contest via Instagram and Facebook.
New York University captured commencement in a nutshell in this video.
More commencement highlights from:
Community College of Aurora
West Chester University
There are myriad content material marketing instruments
We know that beginning an e-commerce business is thrilling
and it can be tempting to jump proper in, without developing a marketing strategy.
Tube Visitors Secrets and techniques 2.zero is a
product and software that may allow you to construct
your record by harnessing the power of YouTube.
Be happy to gesticulate as you discuss if that feels right for you – no-one’s watching anyway, so be natural.
In this platform, individuals agree to trade, rent, purchase
or sell products or services inside the brand new eCom success academy bonus.
TfL stated although trains had been now operating on 10 of its
eleven Tube strains, most stations which had managed to open on Monday would shut
The plot is better, the characters are less tremendous.
Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to
be on the internet the simplest factor to take note of.
I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while other people
consider issues that they plainly don’t recognise about. You managed to hit the nail upon the
highest as smartly as defined out the entire thing with
no need side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more.
Thank you http://graneventos.info/index.php/component/k2/itemlist/user/111646
Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this website.
It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s tough to get
that “perfect balance” between usability and appearance. I must say you have done a fantastic job with this.
In addition, the blog loads super fast for me on Firefox.