Jen Doak is the online communications specialist at CASE.
Several months ago, CASE asked members about their go-to advancement blogs. CASE social network members gave a great mix of responses. (It should be noted that we did allow people to promote their own blogs.)
Here are the responses, organized by category—maybe you’ll find some new resources to add to your feeds!
Education & Campus Issues
Communications & Marketing
- The Allied Group’s Rondeau’s Roundtable
- College Web Editor
- Educational Marketing Group’s Brand Manager’s Notebook
- Higher Ed Communications
- Higher Ed Marketing
- Pickle Jar Communications Blog and the Pickle Jar social network
- School of Thought
- Symplicity Corporation Blog
Communities & Social Media
- The Association for Social Media and Higher Education’s blog
- The Annual Giving Exchange
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy’s blogroll
- Donor Relations Guru
- Getting Giving
- Supporting Advancement
- Tactical Philanthropy
Do you have any blogs to add to the list? Additional input for the ones already there? Let us know in the comments section!